Science Fiction related projects by ErsatzCulture
Some projects I've built relating to science fiction in written form.
Most of these are based on data from ISFDB,
with some also using Goodreads
Most of these exist as rough prototypes and proofs-of-concept that generate
plain text output, which is enough for my personal needs, but not polished
enough that I'd feel comfortable putting them up in front of an audience
in their current state. If you go through
my Twitter timeline
you'll find examples of output for some of them.
- How diverse are SF&F awards in terms of the nationality of the finalists/nominees?
- Is there an equivalent of
for SF&F book awards?
- How do works nominated for awards split between standalone volumes and series?
- How do readership levels of volumes in series drop off?
- Examining the marketing/cover blurb claim of
"Britain's No.1 Science
Why are the Top 10 US retail sales for SF so stagnant compared to other